Visit the Great Ocean Road — stay from just $140 per night
A lovingly-restored Edwardian homestead, Butterfly Farm bed and breakfast is the perfect stopover for travellers on the Great Ocean Road, ideal for families and small groups or as a romantic retreat for couples.
We are close to Shipwreck Coast and Great Ocean Road attractions, including Childers Cove, Bay of Islands, Twelve Apostles, Peterborough, and of course the district’s famous whale watching!
Call 03 5566 5123
- Delightful Edwardian country homestead.
- Peaceful farmland setting.
- Two B&B areas available; can sleep up to seven persons in total.
- Ensuite bathrooms in both B&B suites.
- Refrigerator, tea- and coffee-making available, with orange juice and homemade cookies also provided.
- Delicious continental or country-style cooked breakfast.
- Ducted heating.
- Private entrances and verandahs.
- Pleasant garden area.
- Tennis court available.
- Free Wi-fi.
XXXiframe src=”https://player.vimeo.com/video/244948197″ width=”700″ height=”420″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”>
Butterfly Farm is not just our home and business, it is a labour of love for us, and we hope you will enjoy your stay as much as we enjoy living at Butterfly Farm.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Karen and John